Safety Helmets Must Be Worn - Vandal-Resistant Sign
- Easily cleaned if vandalised with paint or indelible marker
- Rigidity and durability easily surpasses plastic and polycarbonate
- Supplied with holes for easy fixing, see Security Fixing Kit
- Conforms with current UK/European Legislation including the Draft International Standard DIS 3864 Part 1, which requires a white border for Safe Condition and Fire Exit Signs
- 10 year colour fading warranty
Select options above to see specifications.
Application Vandal possible areas Application Area Indoor and Outdoor Colour - Background Blue Colour - Text White Features - Solvent Resistant Yes Features - UV Resistant Yes Finish Heat-treated compound seals signs Fixing Various - Available Separately Material Aluminium Material Thickness 3 mm Orientation Portrait Photoluminescence Non Photoluminescent Shape Rectangle Sign/Symbol Head Protection Sign Text/Symbol Symbol and Text Sign Type Mandatory Specifications / Characteristics 10 Year Guarantee
Resists heat, grafitti, sharp objects, weather
Supplied in Single Text Safety helmets must be worn
Product Guides & Training Tools
DIS 3864 Part 1
Safety Signs - Materials and Finishes GuideA handy guide to our sign materials, ranging from self-adhesive vinyl to deluxe materials. Also details finishes and fixings available.
Where applicable, ISO 7010
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.