JSP® Roadbloc™ Traffic Barriers/Separators
- Water tight seams and large threaded plug allow each barrier to be filled with sand or water to use as a ballast - easy to drain and fill
- Interlocking feet allow the units to be stacked without the risk of them sliding apart
- Manufactured from innovative Solathene™ HD material to ensure durability surpassing most other traffic separators
- Easily to transport individually by hand or via fork lift truck when stacked
- Custom embossing is available to add your company name or logo to each side of the unit - click on our Live Chat for more information
- Ideal for use in conjunction with Traffic Cones and Road Traffic Signs to assist in vehicle and pedestrian safety
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
Built to withstand the rigours of the highwayThe JSP® Roadbloc™ Traffic Barriers have been extensively trialled to exceed expectations of the Traffic Management industry. The unique hinge enables each barrier to be connected up to a point of 45° allowing multiple configurations. With an option of highway approved reflective strips each barrier is available in a choice of contrasting white, red or black. Conveniently stack 20 at a time allowing the barriers to be easily moved from job to job. Fully customisable, each barrier can be produced in your own corporate colours along with your own branding or logo.Ed Barnes
Seton UK Product Expert
Durable, swiveling road barriers with unique linking system, to create clear traffic segregation or separate work areas from both vehicles and pedestriansCustomisable
Each unit contains 2 specific areas (one on each side) that can be embossed with a contractor's name, logo etc.Durable
Manufactured from innovative Solathene™ HD material to ensure durability surpassing most other traffic separators.Stackable
Can be stacked 20 barriers high.Configurable
Unique hinge connectors allow barriers to be connected at 45° allowing multiple configurations.Stable
Feet provide a secure base. Spacing also allows barriers to be moved via a forklift and pallet truck.Highly visible
Fitted with highway approved reflective strip.Balance easily
Barriers can be used on uneven ground.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.