JSP® Self-Weighted Recycled Traffic Cones
- Fitted with class R1B reflective sleeves which conform to traffic cone guidelines BS EN 13422:2004
- Available in 2 sizes - small cones ideal for car parks and larger cones are suitable for road works and hazard warning applications
- Use side by side to create a run to cordon off hazardous areas
- Ideal for use in conjunction with the Skipper™ Retractable Barrier System
- Perfect for highlight hazards at night especially when used with JSP® Microlite™ Safety Lamps
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
Durable and Cost Effective Traffic ConesRobust and weather resistant, the Self-Weighted Cones are recycled from 100% PVC and feature a distinctive black base for added stability. Finished with impregnated colour, the cones have a strong resistance to weathering and provide a highly visible warning to road users.Ed Barnes
Seton UK Product Expert
PostedComment8 months ago
Service: Within Facilities Management at our workplace we use Seton on many occasions and the customer experience this time was to the normal first class service that we have come to expect from them.
Product: First class product at a good price10 months ago
Service: Very efficient and fast service
Product: Excellent1 year ago
Service: All products except one in stock. Excellent communication throughout. Prompt and secure delivery.
Product: Easy to transport and carry.1 year ago
Service: Happy with the Service
Product: Excellent3 years ago
Service: The service is exellent
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.