Reception - Tactile & Braille Sign
- Self-adhesive backing for quick and easy fixing
- The system includes grade 1 braille, which is widely used by Braille readers.
- Must not be used as the only means of alerting or directing a blind or partially sighted person to a hazard or escape route.
- All symbols, where applicable, conform to ISO 7010
- Tactile signs are an accepted aid in providing improved access for the blind and partially sighted within the meaning and legal implications of the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and are considered by the Local Government Management Board and the Departments of Environment, Employment, Education and Social Services to provide the reasonable adjustment required under the act.
Select options above to see specifications.
Application Area Indoor and Outdoor Colour - Background Blue Colour - Text White Finish Satin Fixing Permanent Self-Adhesive Material Rigid Plastic Orientation Landscape Photoluminescence Non Photoluminescent Shape Rectangle Sign Text/Symbol Text Sign Type Information Size (H x W) 150 x 300 mm Size2 1.2 mm Specifications / Characteristics Provides maximum bond in the harshest of environments Supplied in Single Text Reception
Product Guides & Training Tools
Safety Signs - Materials and Finishes GuideA handy guide to our sign materials, ranging from self-adhesive vinyl to deluxe materials. Also details finishes and fixings available.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.