Premier IBC Sump Pallet
- Nestable design for efficient storage and transportation - this helps reduce shipping costs also
- 8000lb load capacity allows 2 IBCs to be safely stacked on top of the sump
- Easily moved using a forklift truck
- Has large sump and integrated pail holder for quick and easy dispensing
- Grates on centre pedestal offer skid resistance and facilitate loading
- Grates are removeable for easy cleaning
- Units can be lifted from the front or side
- Take a look at our range of Sorbent Pads
Select options above to see specifications.
Description Premier Load Capacity 1500 kg Material Polyethylene Size (H x W x L) 725 x 1400 x 1950 mm Specifications / Characteristics Integrated pail holder
Can be lifted via forklift truck from front or side
Sump Capacity 1100 L Supplied in Single Kit
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
Gives Versatile Spill ContainmentThese sump pallets are intended as a secondary containment device that is designed to hold intermediate bulk containers (IBC) of oil, fuels and chemicals. They are designed to catch the leaks and spills from the IBC containers and are available in a variety of sizes. Also available in premier or economy design depending on the needs of your organisation.Michelle Brown
Seton UK Product Expert
PostedComment4 years ago
Service: Received items very quickly, however incorrect product received.Our response: Thank you for your valued feedback. We are pleased to hear you would rate the service you received and the product as good. However we are sorry to hear that you initially received the wrong item. We understand that this was resolved swiftly and to your satisfaction, but would like to apologise once again for any inconvenience you had experienced as result.
Kind regards, The Seton Team
Product: Excellent6 years ago
Service: Great, really helpfull and great offers.....
Product: As Above.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.