PPE Warehouse Visitor Safety Stations
- Easily store PPE such as Over-Shoes and High Visibility Waistcoats
- Updateable sign means you can easily add your own safety messages
- You can also add the names and numbers of those to inform when PPE equipment is missing
- 3D header sign makes station visible from all angles
- Supplied with decals (blue mandatory and sizes)
- Hi Vis Vests and Overshoes sold seperately see Hi-Visibility Vest With Reflective Belt & Straps & PPE Over Shoes
- Download PPE Update Sign insert template
- There are two types of Warehouse Visitor Safety stations – whether you need a 2 of 3 compartment station will depend on the type of PPE you purchase
- 2 Compartment Stations are good for storing larger, bulkier PPE items as the compartments are much larger
- 3 Compartment stations are better for storing smaller PPE by size and type
- Extra compartments can be purchased and fitted to the bottom of the station to increase storage options
- Click here to view our full range of safety stations
SpecificationsSelect options above to see specifications.
- Customer Reviews
- Dispatch, Delivery & Returns
Estimated dispatch dates
Our estimated dispatch dates are based on the latest stock and lead time data available to us on a daily basis. Please note that there are occasionally exceptions to this estimation – these can include orders over a certain quantity where we have to check with our manufacturers, and also where we encounter unforeseen circumstances such as unexpectedly high seasonal demand.
All in-stock will be dispatched the same day - normally for delivery next working day providing the items being ordered are in stock and the order is placed by 5pm. There is no extra charge for this service.
Every item is fully insured against loss or damage so we can guarantee the safe arrival of your order.
Handling and carriage charges*
*Please note these charges are specific to website orders, catalogue charges differ. There may be an additional delivery charge based on non-mainland UK locations and in the instances of non-stock items being delivered (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods).In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.
UK deliveries (including Eire)
Net Goods Value Up to £49.99 £50+ Charge £7.95 FREE Guaranteed next day pre - 10.30am £19.95* £19.95* Saturday delivery pre -10.30am £24.95* £24.95*
International delivery charges
We are able to deliver to you almost anywhere in the world, call us on +44 (0) 1295 226 677 for details.
To track your order you can contact our Live Chat administrator or our customer service department on 0800 585 501 or
+44 (0) 1295 226 666. You are able to view your order history on the "My Orders" page of your Account.
We think that you’ll be 100% satisfied with your purchases. However if for any reason your requirements aren’t met or you’ve simply changed your mind, then just give us a call on 0800 585 501 or +44 (0) 1295 226 666 within 30 days of delivery and we’ll be happy to arrange a return and discuss a replacement. Click here for full guidance on our No Quibble Guarantee.