PPE Storage Boxes - Gloves
- Use PPE storage boxes to contain what you might need, including work gloves.
- Glove safety storage helps keep protective equipment safe, clean, and easy to access.
- Glove storage can be used as free-standing or mounted into the wall for strategic and convenient placement.
- Available in blue or clear ABS plastic, with convenient carrying handle.
- Standardised hand protection pictogram identifies gloves dispenser easily.
- Compliant with regulations, including for employers required to provide and maintain PPE for workers.
- Storage boxes are useful near workstations or potentially hazardous areas.
- More options are available at PPE Storage Boxes - Hearing Protection.
- To safely store hearing protection, see PPE Storage Boxes - Hearing Protection
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
As an employer, you are required to provide for any employee in potentially hazardous situations with an appropriate level of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). It's not just good sense, but the law.
The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) has laid out the relevant regulations in the requirements of the Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 1992. It states that users who face health or safety risks must be provided with appropriate PPE at the employer's expense.
This PPE includes objects like helmets, hard hats, eye protection, hi-visibility clothing, safety footwear, respiratory protection, and work gloves. These regulations also require full action to determine that the PPE provided is being used by properly trained personnel and is in good working order. These factors tested include:
1. The appropriateness of the selection of PPE to the purpose of the task undertaken.
2. The quality of PPE maintenance and storage. For work gloves, storage can include glove safety storage boxes.
3. Whether relevant PPE is supplied with clear instructions or training in how to use PPE safety.
4. Actual usage records by active employees, and whether they are using PPE responsibly or not.
These regulations and more will ensure your business is both thriving and safe.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.