Polyurethane Foam Impact Protection - Edge Protectors
- Each foam edge protector is constructed from recyclable, flexible, age- and UV- resistant foam
- Supplied in 2 standard lengths but can be cut to length required using a sharp knife
- Corners and T-section foam edge protectors are also available (Style Nos. TRAF184-89) and are black only
- Foam protection is ideal for industrial environments where machinery and people are at risk of collision
- Suitable for temperatures between -40°C and +90°C
- 1 metre foam protectors available for complete customisation and 5 metre lengths can be used to create longer runs
- See diagrams for the dimensions of each foam impact protector
- For easy removal and reapplication our Magnetic Polyurethane Foam Impact Protection - Edge Protectors could suit your needs perfectly
- For the safeguarding of exposed pipes, consider our 1008164
- 1008162 are ideal for protecting walls from vehicles and handling equipment
- Cover protruding edges with our 1008161 which can be simply pressed on to provide protection
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
Protect Your Employees from Injury and Reduce Damage in Your WorkplaceOur range of polyurethane foam impact protectors are available in a variety of different sizes and profiles. They offer protection from potential injury from sharp corners, edges and pipes and minimise risk of damage to walls, vehicles and machinery. Each protector is either backed with a self-adhesive, pre-drilled for screw/bolt fixing, embedded with magnetic strips or applied by simply pushing onto the desired area, making all applications quick and simple.Ed Barnes
Seton UK Product Expert
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.