Polyurethane Foam Impact Protection - Surface Protectors
- Each foam wall protector is constructed from recyclable, flexible, age- and UV- resistant foam
- Supplied in 2 standard lengths but can be cut to length required using a sharp knife
- Wall protection is ideal for industrial environments where vehicles and handling equipment risk impacting walls and machinery
- Suitable for temperatures between -40°C and +90°C
- See diagrams for the dimensions of each foam impact protector
- For easy removal and reapplication our Magnetic Polyurethane Foam Impact Protection - Surface Protectors could suit your needs perfectly
- For the safeguarding of exposed pipes, consider our 1008164
- Polyurethane Foam Impact Protection - Edge Protectors are ideal for protecting corners from impact
- Cover protruding edges with our 1008161 which can be simply pressed on to provide protection
Select options above to see specifications.
Colour(s) Yellow/Black Description Surface Protection – Rectangle Fixing 3 Pre-Drilled Holes for Screw/Bolt Supplied in Single Type Rectangle with Pre-Drilled holes
Product Guides & Training Tools
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.