Polyurethane Foam Impact Protection - Surface Protectors
- Each foam wall protector is constructed from recyclable, flexible, age- and UV- resistant foam
- Supplied in 2 standard lengths but can be cut to length required using a sharp knife
- Wall protection is ideal for industrial environments where vehicles and handling equipment risk impacting walls and machinery
- Suitable for temperatures between -40°C and +90°C
- See diagrams for the dimensions of each foam impact protector
- For easy removal and reapplication our Magnetic Polyurethane Foam Impact Protection - Surface Protectors could suit your needs perfectly
- For the safeguarding of exposed pipes, consider our 1008164
- Polyurethane Foam Impact Protection - Edge Protectors are ideal for protecting corners from impact
- Cover protruding edges with our 1008161 which can be simply pressed on to provide protection
Select options above to see specifications.
Colour(s) Yellow/Black Description Surface Protection – Rectangle Fixing 3 Pre-Drilled Holes for Screw/Bolt Supplied in Single Type Rectangle with Pre-Drilled holes
Product Guides & Training Tools
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.