Polyurethane Foam Impact Protection - Profile Protectors
- directly onto the desired area to be protected
- These impact protection foam profiles are made from fully recyclable, flexible, age- and UV- resistant foam
- Suitable for temperatures between -40°C and +90°C
- Foam protection is ideal for industrial environments where machinery and people are at risk of collision
- Supplied in 2 standard lengths but can be cut to length required using a sharp knife
- 1 metre foam protectors available for complete customisation and 5 metre lengths can be used to create longer runs
- See diagrams for the dimensions of each foam impact protector
- For the safeguarding of exposed pipes, consider our
- are ideal for protecting walls from vehicles and handling equipment
- Cover protruding edges with our Polyurethane Foam Impact Protection - Edge Protectors
Select options above to see specifications.
Colour(s) Yellow/Black Description Profile Protection – Trapeze Fixing Push-On Length 1 m Supplied in Single Type Trapeze 80mm
Product Guides & Training Tools
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.