Polyurethane Foam Impact Protection - Profile Protectors
- directly onto the desired area to be protected
- These impact protection foam profiles are made from fully recyclable, flexible, age- and UV- resistant foam
- Suitable for temperatures between -40°C and +90°C
- Foam protection is ideal for industrial environments where machinery and people are at risk of collision
- Supplied in 2 standard lengths but can be cut to length required using a sharp knife
- 1 metre foam protectors available for complete customisation and 5 metre lengths can be used to create longer runs
- See diagrams for the dimensions of each foam impact protector
- For the safeguarding of exposed pipes, consider our 1008164
- 1008162 are ideal for protecting walls from vehicles and handling equipment
- Cover protruding edges with our Polyurethane Foam Impact Protection - Edge Protectors
Select options above to see specifications.
Colour(s) Yellow/Black Description Profile Protection – Trapeze Fixing Push-On Supplied in Single Type Trapeze 80mm
Product Guides & Training Tools
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.