Polyurethane Foam Impact Protection - Pipe Protectors
- Made from recyclable, flexible, UV resistant foam
- Each impact protector is constructed from recyclable, flexible, age- and UV- resistant foam
- Available in 2 pipe curvatures for easy application on smaller or larger pipes
- Supplied in1m lengths but can be cut to length required using a sharp knife
- Protective foam is ideal for industrial environments where pipes and people are at risk of collision
- See diagrams for the dimensions of each polyurethane foam impact protector
- For easy removal and reapplication our Magnetic Polyurethane Foam Impact Protection - Pipe Protectors could suit your needs perfectly
- For the safeguarding of exposed edges, consider our Polyurethane Foam Impact Protection - Edge Protectors
- 1008162 are ideal for protecting walls from vehicles and handling equipment
- Cover protruding edges with our 1008161 which can be simply pressed on to provide protection"
Select options above to see specifications.
Colour(s) Yellow/Black Description Pipe Protection – Curvature 85 (for Pipes 70-100mm Dia.) Fixing Self-Adhesive Length 1 m Supplied in Single Type Curvature 85 (For Pipes 70-100mm Dia.)
Product Guides & Training Tools
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.