Polyurethane Foam Impact Protection - Pipe Protectors
- Made from recyclable, flexible, UV resistant foam
- Each impact protector is constructed from recyclable, flexible, age- and UV- resistant foam
- Available in 2 pipe curvatures for easy application on smaller or larger pipes
- Supplied in1m lengths but can be cut to length required using a sharp knife
- Protective foam is ideal for industrial environments where pipes and people are at risk of collision
- See diagrams for the dimensions of each polyurethane foam impact protector
- For easy removal and reapplication our Magnetic Polyurethane Foam Impact Protection - Pipe Protectors could suit your needs perfectly
- For the safeguarding of exposed edges, consider our Polyurethane Foam Impact Protection - Edge Protectors
- are ideal for protecting walls from vehicles and handling equipment
- Cover protruding edges with our which can be simply pressed on to provide protection"
Select options above to see specifications.
Colour(s) Yellow/Black Description Pipe Protection – Curvature 85 (for Pipes 70-100mm Dia.) Fixing Self-Adhesive Length 1 m Supplied in Single Type Curvature 85 (For Pipes 70-100mm Dia.)
Product Guides & Training Tools
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.