Polyco® Wastemaster Puncture-Resistant Gloves
- Polyco® work gloves were designed in collaboration with the recycling and waste management industry
- Suitable for use as an underglove when using an appropriate over glove
- Latex-free, with medium level grip and dexterity
- Typically used for waste recycling and sorting, especially hospital and sharps waste management
- Also ideal for wastewater/sewage treatment and laundry and linen handling
- Available sizes: S, M, L, XL
- For more gloves, see Hand Protection
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Polyco® Clothing Size 10 Colour(s) Black Material SuperFabric® Mechanical Hazards Protection (EN388) Yes Mechanical Hazards Value 4512 Size Range XL Supplied in One pair
Product Guides & Training Tools
Your Guide to EN388 GlovesEN 388 is a piece of legislation which explains the types of mechanical hazards a pair of gloves protect against. Find out more about EN 388 today.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.