Polyco® Reflex K Plus Cut-Resistant Gloves
- Meets safety standard EN 420
- Kevlar glove designed to provide excellent grip in wet and dry conditions
- Flexible latex palm coating and breathable glove back minimises hand fatigue for prolonged use
- Ideal for glass handling, automotive manufacturing, materials handling, tiling, glazing, roofing, timber and panel handling
- Available sizes: 9, 10, 11
- For general handling gloves, see Polyco® Reinforced Palm Work Gloves
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Polyco® Clothing Size 8 Colour(s) Yellow/Blue Gloves - Product Safety Yes Impact Cut Resistance (EN388) Yes Material Kevlar Mechanical Hazards Protection (EN388) Yes Mechanical Hazards Value 3444 Size Range 8-10 Supplied in One pair Type Anti-cut
Product Guides & Training Tools
Your Guide to EN388 GlovesEN 388 is a piece of legislation which explains the types of mechanical hazards a pair of gloves protect against. Find out more about EN 388 today.
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment5 years ago
Service: Staff are always polite, professional and responsive
Product: There is no facility to request - ONLY SHIP COMPLETE ORDER
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.