Polyco® Reflex K Plus Cut-Resistant Gloves
- Meets safety standard EN 420
- Kevlar glove designed to provide excellent grip in wet and dry conditions
- Flexible latex palm coating and breathable glove back minimises hand fatigue for prolonged use
- Ideal for glass handling, automotive manufacturing, materials handling, tiling, glazing, roofing, timber and panel handling
- Available sizes: 9, 10, 11
- For general handling gloves, see Polyco® Reinforced Palm Work Gloves
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Polyco® Clothing Size 8 Colour(s) Yellow/Blue Gloves - Product Safety Yes Impact Cut Resistance (EN388) Yes Material Kevlar Mechanical Hazards Protection (EN388) Yes Mechanical Hazards Value 3444 Size Range 8-10 Supplied in One pair Type Anti-cut
Product Guides & Training Tools
Your Guide to EN388 GlovesEN 388 is a piece of legislation which explains the types of mechanical hazards a pair of gloves protect against. Find out more about EN 388 today.
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment5 years ago
Service: Staff are always polite, professional and responsive
Product: There is no facility to request - ONLY SHIP COMPLETE ORDER
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.