Polyco® Reflex Hydro Thermal Gloves
- Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use in cold, wet or dry conditions
- Flexible thermal gloves are coated with crinkle latex three-quarter nitrile coating for maximum grip in wet or dry conditions
- Thermal safety gloves provide superior protection against mechanical hazards such as cuts, punctures, and abrasions
- Safety gloves feature a soft knitted wrist and lining for a secure, more comfortable fit
- Cold grip gloves’ anatomical shape design reduces hand fatigue
- Polyco® gloves meet standards EN 388-03 (Resistance to Mechanical hazards) and EN 511(Protection from Cold)
- Gloves are reusable, making them the economic choice for hand protection
- Use thermal gloves in construction, warehousing, transportation, logistics, and other utility tasks
- Choose from sizes 8, 9, or 10
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Using hand protection that meets safety standards is essential to keeping your workers safe and your organization compliant. EN 511 standards mean that the gloves are specifically designed to protect the hands against convective and contact cold down to –50°C.
An EN 511 compliant glove is marked by a pictogram of a hexagon with arrow in each side pointing toward the centre. The cold hazard pictogram is then followed by a series of three performance levels relating to specific qualities which are in this order:
1. Resistance to convective cold (performance level 0 – 4). This is based on the thermal insulation properties of the glove which are acquired by measuring the transfer of cold via convection.
2. Resistance to contact cold (performance level 0 - 4) is the thermal resistance of the glove material when exposed to contact with a cold object.
3. Permeability by water (0 or 1). "0" means there is water penetration after 30 minutes. "1" means there is no water penetration at all.
In accordance to EN 511, all testing has been conducted on the material combination used in the glove. The gloves insulation properties may be affected by humidity, air temperature, wind speed, time of exposure, activity level, health and well being of the user.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.