Polyco® Nitrile Lined Chemical-Resistant Gloves
- Contains bacteriostats and fungicides
- Synthetic rubber gloves with cotton lining and anatomic shape makes the glove comfortable for extended use
- Polyco Nitrile Lined Gloves have textured palms and fingertips for extra grip
- Built in bacteriostats and fungicides prevent mold and other harmful organisms from infesting the gloves
- Conforms with EN374-3, EN388 (4101), EN374-2
- Sold per pair
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Polyco® Chemical Resistance (EN374-3) Yes Chemical Resistance Value AJK Clothing Size 8 Colour(s) Blue Food Contact Material Yes Gloves - Mechanical Protection Yes Gloves - Product Safety Yes Impact Cut Resistance (EN388) Yes Material Leather / Cotton Mechanical Hazards Protection (EN388) Yes Mechanical Hazards Value 4101 Micro-Organism Resistance (EN374-2) Yes Supplied in One pair Type Chemical resistant
Product Guides & Training Tools
Your Guide to EN388 GlovesEN 388 is a piece of legislation which explains the types of mechanical hazards a pair of gloves protect against. Find out more about EN 388 today.
How to Select Chemical Resistant GlovesChemical resistant gloves are important for all workers who handle dangerous chemicals. Find out how to select the right type of chemical gloves for your workplace.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.