Polyco® Nemesis Leather Work Gloves
- Leather work gloves' knitted liner offers a high level of cut resistance and absorbs moisture
- Use cut resistant leather gloves for maximum protection against abrasion, tear, and puncture
- Comfortable leather gloves offers durability, dexterity, and enhanced grip in wet and dry conditions
- Cut-resistant leather gloves feature a snug vein patch for extra protection to the wrist
- Ideal work gloves in waste management, utility, emergency services, glass manufacturing, warehousing, and the oil and gas industry
- Complies with EN 388 safety standards
- Grey Polyco® leather work gloves come in Small, Medium, and Large sizes
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Hand protection is important in accomplishing your daily tasks, especially if you are exposed to potential hazards that may cause hand injury. So it goes without saying that you need to select the best work gloves that can do the job properly when it comes to safety and productivity. Here are the steps to guide you in your search for the right work gloves:
Step 1: Identify why a glove is necessary
It can either be to protect your hands against the product or equipment, or to protect the product against contact with your hands.
Step 2: Identify the hazard
These hazards include cuts, abrasion, chemicals, viruses, biological agents, extreme temperature, and electrical current.
Step 3: Select the appropriate material for the hazard
The type of material depends on the task you are doing. For example, if you will be exposed to oily substances, avoid using latex as this easily degrades.
Step 4: Get your glove size
To know what size you are, get a tape measure and measure around your hand across the palm, without the thumb. The measurement is your glove size.
Step 5: Assess other factors Factors such as the vibration or impact issues, extreme temperatures, length of gloves, or if you need a safety cuff are some of the information you need to have on hand before making your purchase.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.