Polyco® Metallic Mesh Cut Resistant Gloves
- Innovative cut-resistant material is lighter and more flexible than comparable steel wire mesh gloves for increased levels of comfort
- Can be worn on either hand extending the life of the glove
- Supplied with a pair of insulated liners for additional comfort
- Ideal for use in cloth cutting, industrial blade replacement, police & defence work, foam cutting, butchery, food processing, and glass handling
- Available sizes: 8, 9, 10, 11
- Cut resistant gloves conform to safety standard EN388 and EN1186
- For puncture resistant gloves, see Polyco® Anti-Syringe Gloves
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
The standard EN1186 is the standard for which materials are tested for safety when in contact with food. The standard measures the migration of a particular food simulant through the material being tested, the end goal of which is to check if the material can prevent food contamination. In simple terms, EN1186 seeks to ensure the article being tested does not leave anything harmful on the food. In the case of safety gloves, the wearer’s bodily fluids in the form of sweat should not leach into food whilst being handled. The pictogram for this standard is a stylised glass and a fork.
It should be remembered however that contamination can occur if a worker handles two or more different types of food using the same glove. This is especially risky if the food being handled does not require cooking as with salads. Be sure to limit food handling only to one type of food when using your safety gloves.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.