Polyco® Matrix P Grip Gloves
- Matrix mechanics gloves feature polyurethane palm coating for superior resistance to abrasion and tears
- Seamless Polyco® Matrix grip gloves’ knitted liner are designed with an open back for breathability and extra comfort
- Close-fitting grip gloves offer improved dexterity and flexibility for increased accuracy in handling tasks
- Elasticated knit wrist guarantees a secure fit and protects hands from dirt and dust
- Available in grey, black and white
- Use Polyco® grip gloves in general assembly, electronics, plumbing, engineering work, automotive inspection and component handling work
- Meets safety standard EN 388 (Resistance to Mechanical Hazards)
- For general use grip gloves, see Polyco® Matrix D Grip Gloves
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Comment choisir la bonne taille des gants ?
Good to know
Optimal grip is essential when choosing a work glove. There are many benefits to selecting a glove that provides a high and precise level of grip and control. Aside from increased productivity, there is also a decrease in hand-related injuries, cost, and waste. Before choosing your grip glove, you should take the following factors into consideration:
Aside from these, it is also important to note that the appropriate gloves must be selected for the specific task at hand. Lastly, make sure your grip gloves comply to the set industry standards, so you are assured your business is compliant and your workers' hands are protected.
PostedComment7 months ago
Service: excellent , very quick delivery
Product: Good1 year ago
Service: Excellent fast shipping on product
Product: Excellent communication with invoices3 years ago
Service: excellent customer service as always
Product: Good5 years ago
Service: Good fast delivery but prices on goods are a bit high.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.