Polyco® Matrix F Fully Coated Gloves
- Polyco® Matrix F Fully Coated Gloves are ideal for general handling tasks in wet, dry, and greasy situations
- Seamless liner means nitrile gloves can be worn comfortably over long periods of time
- Foamed nitrile coating channels liquid away from the glove surface, providing excellent wet grip in most conditions
- Grip gloves fit closely, allowing them to be worn for work which requires high levels of dexterity and precision
- Suited for component handling, general assembly, automotive maintenance, and wet work
- Full coating protects the entire hand against liquid or grease
- For more gloves, see Hand Protection
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Should you choose a partially coated or fully coated pair of work gloves?
Fully coated gloves have a foam nitrile coating even on the backs of the gloves, protecting hands from accidental contact. Use fully coated gloves when your entire hand surface may come into contact with hazardous material. You need to protect your hands when handling unusual loads or working in proximity to chemical hazards.
Partial nitrile gloves have the nitrile coating on the palms and fingers, the surfaces most likely to come into contact with a work object. Partially coated gloves are suitable for work that requires an enhanced grip, since the nitrile coating is unlikely to slip or be soaked.
Whatever your choice of glove, make sure that it is compliant with EN 388 and EN 420 European Standards, as these will ensure your gloves' wearability and resistance against mechanical hazards.
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment7 months ago
Service: Really helpful
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.