Polyco® Matrix C3 Polyurethane Coated Gloves
- Polyco® Matrix gloves are coated with black polyurethane for superior abrasion and cut resistance
- Polyurethane coated gloves are designed with a close fit for maximum dexterity
- Ideal work glove for construction, automotive, assembly, warehousing, and engineering industries
- Matrix mechanics gloves feature a seamless lining for increased comfort
- Meets EN 388 safety standards
- Grey work gloves come in sizes 9 – 10
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Utmost care should be given to your protective work gloves. They guard your hands against sharps, harmful chemicals, and other potential mechanical risks while performing your tasks.
Work gloves should be inspected before each use to check if there are tears, punctures, or other damages that makes them unsuitable for use. A visual inspection will show these defects, but for a thorough inspection, fill the gloves with water and lightly roll the cuff to close the glove hole. This simple test will show if there are leaks in the gloves.
If there is discoloration or stiffness, especially with nitrile or polyurethane coated gloves, this usually indicates that the gloves have degraded from chemical exposure or excessive use and may need to be replaced.
The re-use of chemical-resistant gloves should be evaluated carefully, taking note of the absorptive qualities of the gloves.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.