Polyco® Mad Grip TH Thermal Gloves
- Typically used for materials handling, product assembly, gardening, and general outdoor handling
- Pre-curved palm and finger areas allow for extended use without bunching
- Ergonomically designed for comfort
- Keeps hands warm with seamless thermal liner
- Moulded thermoplastic rubber on palm and knuckle protect hands from abrasion
- Tread pattern provides superior grip when dry
- Available in size 8, 9, 10
- Comes in Black
- EN388 compliant: 4231
- Sold in pairs
- For general handling gloves, see General Purpose Gloves
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Polyco® Clothing Size 8 Colour(s) Black Gloves - Product Safety Yes Material Moulded thermoplastic rubber Mechanical Hazards Protection (EN388) Yes Mechanical Hazards Value 4231 Size Range 8 Supplied in One pair
Product Guides & Training Tools
Your Guide to EN388 GlovesEN 388 is a piece of legislation which explains the types of mechanical hazards a pair of gloves protect against. Find out more about EN 388 today.
How to Choose Thermal GlovesTo know how to choose thermal gloves, you need to understand the relevant legislation. Read our guide today to find out everything you neew to know.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.