Polyco® Mad Grip Plus Gloves
- Unique injection moulded thermoplastic rubber coating on palm and knuckle for maximum resistance to abrasion
- General handling gloves are ergonomically designed with pre-curved palm and fingers for less bunching and a more natural, comfortable fit
- Polyco® Mad Grip work gloves feature a tread pattern system for superior dry grip in dry, oily, and greasy environments
- General purpose work gloves’ seamless liner made from cotton, nylon and spandex for increased breathability
- Ideal hand protection for use in product assembly, engineering, metal fabrication, gardening, and other handling tasks
- Red and black work grip gloves available in sizes 8 or 9
- Meets safety standard EN 388
- For more gloves, see Hand Protection
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Hand injuries are potential risks in the workplace – more so if your job exposes you to higher degrees of hazards. Many injuries can heal fast with the right medical attention, but serious injuries such as burns, crushing, or amputation can have a big impact on the rest of your life.
To avoid severe hand injury, you need to follow safe work practices at all times. Before using work tools and equipment, review the manufacturer’s manual for safe use. Observe proper lockout practices as these keep equipment from moving when you are doing maintenance and repairs. When handling material or equipment, use tongs, push sticks, and other tools that shield you from direct contact with sharp objects, moving machinery, harmful chemicals, or extreme temperature.
Also remember to put machine guards in place before operating equipment. Be familiar and be on guard with areas where pinch points can occur. Lastly, always wear personal protective equipment such as hand gloves and arm sleeves to guard against specific hazards you may encounter on the job.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.