Polyco® Grip It Nitrile Gloves
- Polyco® Grip It Nitrile Gloves are ideal for component handling, general assembly, electronics and light engineering work
- Nylon liner makes gloves comfortable over long periods of wear
- Back of hand is uncoated for breathability
- For disposable Gloves, see Disposable Gloves
- Grip gloves maintain excellent grip in dry or wet conditions alike
- Seamless knitted yarn construction makes nitrile gloves flexible, warm, and comfortable to wear
- Compliant with EN 388 regulations
- Polyco® Grip It Nitrile Gloves avoids dexterity loss thanks to close fit
- Polyco gloves are ideal for component handling, general assembly, electronics, and light engineering work
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
When evaluating grip gloves, particularly gloves worn when operating machines or handling tools and cargo, preventing mechanical injuries is a key attribute to check.
Always measure compliance against European Standard EN 388, which covers resistance to mechanical hazards, particularly against abrasion, puncturing, cutting, and tearing. All of these are hazards that can injure an unlucky worker - making the use of appropriately protective gloves and clothing a necessity.
EN 388 compliance measures the resistance of gloves against mechanical hazards and compliant gloves are rated against a series of comprehensive tests. The ratings are displayed as a 4-digit number, with different scores for each category:
First number indicates abrasion-resistance - From 0 to 4
Second number indicates cut-resistance - From 0 to 5
Third number indicates tear-resistance - From 0 to 4
Fourth number indicates puncture-resistance - From 0 to 4
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment3 months ago
Service: Speedy delivery. Kept informed of anticipated delivery dates as order was split
Product: Good4 years ago
Service: Great service and good quality products.
Product: Easy to use web site , email order confirmed staright away . I pay by invoice and this is also quick and professional .5 years ago
Service: Service was very good. My only gripe would be that as the order was split in two, two invoices were sent. This made things a little difficult on my end to get the invoices authorised, as I had raised a single purchase order and had to wait for both invoices to arrive to ensure the amounts tallied up.Our response: Thank you for your valued feedback. Here at Seton our standard process is to despatch goods as soon as they are available rather than keep our customers waiting if some of the other items are out of stock, or need to be made up. We do find that the vast majority of our customers prefer this, but the invoice is generated for an item once it is confirmed as having been despatched. However, should you wish to receive the goods all in one consignment, we are of course more than happy to oblige - as and where possible. So please do be sure to let us know at the time when you place your order, and we will do everything we can to accomadate. Kind regards, the Seton team.
Product: Excellent5 years ago
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.