Polyco® Dyflex Knit Gloves
- Sizes: 8-10 (please specify)
- Polyco dyflex gloves’ seamless construction and open back style offers superior comfort and breathability
- Elasticated knit wrist keeps hand free from dirt and dust and makes for a secure fit
- Dyneema-made work gloves protects hands against cuts, abrasions, and tears in dry, oily or greasy conditions
- Open back hand gloves are polyurethane-coated for better ventilation
- Gray knitted gloves come in three sizes: 8, 9, 10
- Complies with EN 388 safety standards
- Ideal hand protection in construction, waste management, warehousing, emergency services, and glass manufacturing work tasks
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Wearing PPE is a must when your work requires your hands to be exposed to hazardous conditions such as sharp objects, hot or cold surfaces, moving conveyors or wheels, or oily and greasy tools. For this, you need to wear work gloves to protect your hands against cuts, abrasions, and punctures.
Dyneema work gloves offer superior protection against these hand injuries. This material is fifteen times tougher than steel and 40% more durable than aramid fibres, both on a weight-to-weight basis. These gloves are extremely durable and resistant to moisture, chemicals, and UV light. Also, Dyneema knit gloves are cost-effective and have a high resistance to friction. Use these on general work and assembly operations. So for the ultimate in hand protection, don’t think twice. Choose Dyneema knitted gloves for your hand protection gear.
0% of customers liked this productPostedComment2 years ago
Service: Overall ok service and products.Our response: Thank you for your valued feedback. May we once again apologise for the inconvenience you experienced with your previous order. the jackets you ordered were a customised product that come directly to yourselves from the manufacturer. We understand the issue was addressed with them to ensure this does not happen again, and that a gesture of apology has been made to yourselves. We are pleased to hear that the products ordered since, have been delivered more swiftly and to your satisfaction. We would like to once again thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, and look forward to assisting you with your health and safety needs in the future.
Kind regards, The Seton Team
Product: One of the Hi Vis jackets we ordered got delivered to a Seton warehouse instead of our address and was signed by somebody else.
The order finally arrived over a month after ordering.
One of the jacket had a print error with our logo which missed off the dot on the 'i' in our logo. Not great overall. However, the jackets we have ordered since have been ok and a quicker delivery.
Not checked properly before being dispatched.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.