Polyco® Bodyguards® Powder-Free Disposable Latex Gloves
- Polyco gloves made for improved dexterity, sensitivity, and comfort
- Manufactured from natural latex
- Powder-free disposable latex gloves reduces product contamination
- With polymer coating and textured fingertips for a light, tactile grip
- Made with rolled cuff for strength and prevention of liquid roll back
- With AQL 1.5 rating
- Available sizes Medium and Large, packaged in boxes of 100 pairs
- For powdered Latex Gloves, see Polyco® Powdered Bodyguards® Disposable Latex Gloves
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
One of the reasons why disposable latex gloves remain popular is their durability. Disposable latex gloves have a high resistance to tearing, ripping, and puncturing, effectively protecting the wearer from potential contamination or infection. Aside from this, latex gloves are also extremely flexible, providing a snug, closer fit compared with other, more flimsy hand protection options.
Although thicker, the gloves are not constricting or restrictive which allows for enhanced tactile sensitivity. This makes the gloves necessary for personnel tasked to perform delicate tasks. To protect them against contamination, these gloves are packaged in tightly sealed containers. The sterile and flexible latex properties make them the ideal gloves for use by medical professionals, whether for medical examinations, surgery, and other tasks.
Latex gloves are provided in various sizes, which range from small to extra large. Wearing gloves of the appropriate size does not only ensure a comfortable fit, it also keeps the material pressed close against the wearer’s skin, which lessens the possibility of damage.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.