Polyco® Blue Grip Gloves
- Polyco gloves with reliable resistance to abrasion and tear
- Features crinkle latex coating for excellent grip in wet and dry conditions
- Design features brushed cotton interlock liner for exceptional comfort
- With fungicidal and bacteriostatic agent
- Ideal for handling rough objects, sharp edged materials, and similar items
- Conforms to EN388 standard
- With Mechanical Hazards Value 1131 rating
- Available per pair in size 9
- You may also be interested in Polyco® Matrix D Grip Gloves
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
An optimal grip is essential for the wearer to avoid potential accidents and serious injury resulting from loss of proper hand control. Employees assigned to work in oily, soapy, wet, and dry conditions will need gloves with a proper grip.
Individuals provided with adequate gloves are protected from injury and hand fatigue which enables them to work efficiently. This translates to decreased risk of hand-related injuries and an increased productivity. As such, the higher the level of grip and control that a glove affords, the more it can fully meets the purpose for which it is made.
Some of the hazards of poor grip are the following:
Hand fatigue and injuries due to wearer overcompensating and gripping too hard
Increased possibility of wearer incurring cuts and other similar injuries
Items slipping through or being dropped from wearer’s hands
Other parts of the wearer’s body (thighs, feet, toes, etc) being exposed to falling hazards
Poor hand hygiene and increased risk of skin diseases
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.