Polyco® Anti-Syringe Gloves
- Typically used for refuse collection, hospital duties, public utilities work, and waste management
- Protects against needles, broken glass, razor blades, and other sharp objects
- For cut resistant gloves, see Polyco® Metallic Mesh Cut Resistant Gloves
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Polyco® Clothing Size 9 Colour(s) Brown Description Pair of Anti-Syringe Gloves Gloves - Leather Yes Impact Cut Resistance (EN388) Yes Material Split leather / metal mesh Mechanical Hazards Protection (EN388) Yes Mechanical Hazards Value Cuff & back 3142
Supplied in One pair Type Puncture resistant
Product Guides & Training Tools
Your Guide to EN388 GlovesEN 388 is a piece of legislation which explains the types of mechanical hazards a pair of gloves protect against. Find out more about EN 388 today.
Good to know
Regularly cleaning your leather work gloves is essential if you want to extend its service life. However, it’s important to realise that leather’s natural oils can be washed out over time resulting in your leather gloves becoming stiff, even brittle. To help prevent this, it’s important to occasionally condition you gloves with a commercially available conditioner. Conditioning leather items is a simple enough procedure:
1. After your glove has been cleaned and completely dried, pour some conditioner on a terry-cloth towel and rub into the leather.
2. Let your glove sit for a few minutes then buff with a clean rag or a terry-cloth towel.
How often you should condition your glove depends on a number of factors including if the glove is exposed to heat or the sun and how many times this is washed. Consider conditioning once every two to three months but this could be increased to once a month if the glove stiffens up easily.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.