Polycarbonate Defibrillator Cabinets
- All models have an adjustable wire shelf on which to sit your AED and thumb lock for security
- Supplied with coated steel internal mounting backplate, tamper-proof screws and gasket
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electro-mechanical and electronic components)
- Polycarbonate is tested from -40°C (-40°F) to 49°C (120°F)
- Use to store your Lifepak CR Plus Automated External Defibrillator or Philips HeartStart HS1 Defibrillator
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
Protect your AED Unit from Misuse, Theft and VandalismThese polycarbonate cabinets are the ideal way to store your AED unit safely and securely without impeding use in an emergency. They are the ideal storage solution as they are sturdy and secure, whilst still offering easy access. All models are fitted with a wire rack on which to sit your defibrillator and a thumb lock for added security. Some models also feature an alarm and strobe light to act as a deterrent for misuse or theft, drawing immediate attention to the area if it is activated. Unlike metal boxes, these polycarbonate cabinets allow the AED to be highly visible; ensuring all employees and visitors can easily identify the location of your unit.Michelle Brown
Seton UK Product Expert
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.