Plum Combined Emergency Eye Case
- This emergency eye station is ideal in case of chemical risks. It enables quick action in case of eye contamination to avoid any irreparable damage
- Sturdy case protects the bottles against impacts and dust
- Pictograph instructions ensure easy operation
- 2 types of bottles:
- Neutral solution: Neutralises dangerous pHs. Sterile active phosphate buffer solution (4.9%) which neutralises pH values from 1 to 14 in 20 sec. 50 times more effective than water. Perfect for acids and bases.
- Saline solution: NaCl in sterile solution (0.9%), identical to the eye's natural environment for a gentle rinse. Ideal for general use
- The bottles open in a single movement by twisting the eye cup. The eye cup is flexible and holds the eye open to ensure a regular flow
- To replace Saline and Neutral eye wash see 200 ml pH-Neutral Eyewash and Plum Saline Eye Wash Solution
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Plum Colour(s) Light Green Description Combined Saline/Neutral Case Kit Contains 1 case, 1 Neutral solution, 1 Saline solution Material Polystyrene Size 270 x 226 x 110 mm Specifications / Characteristics 7 mins rinse time Supplied in Single
Product Guides & Training Tools
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.