Plum Combined Emergency Eye Case
- This emergency eye station is ideal in case of chemical risks. It enables quick action in case of eye contamination to avoid any irreparable damage
- Sturdy case protects the bottles against impacts and dust
- Pictograph instructions ensure easy operation
- 2 types of bottles:
- Neutral solution: Neutralises dangerous pHs. Sterile active phosphate buffer solution (4.9%) which neutralises pH values from 1 to 14 in 20 sec. 50 times more effective than water. Perfect for acids and bases.
- Saline solution: NaCl in sterile solution (0.9%), identical to the eye's natural environment for a gentle rinse. Ideal for general use
- The bottles open in a single movement by twisting the eye cup. The eye cup is flexible and holds the eye open to ensure a regular flow
- To replace Saline and Neutral eye wash see 200 ml pH-Neutral Eye Wash and Plum Saline Eye Wash Solution
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Plum Colour(s) Light Green Description Combined Saline/Neutral Case Kit Contains 1 case, 1 Neutral solution, 1 Saline solution Material Polystyrene Specifications / Characteristics 7 mins rinse time Supplied in Single
Product Guides & Training Tools
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.