Plum 1 L bottle of Neutral Solution
- The pH correcting solution is a sterile active phosphate (4.9%) buffer solution which quickly neutralizes the fluid in the eye after accidental contact
- Neutralizes pH values from 1 to 14 in less than 2 minutes
- The bottles open in a single movement by twisting the eye cup
- The eye cup is flexible and holds the eye open for a regular flow
- Bottles manufactured according to EN15154-4
- N.B. Not recommended for first aid in accidents with hydrofluoric acid
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Plum Description 1 Litre pH Neutral Solution - Showerhead Specifications / Characteristics 10 min. rinse Supplied in Single
Product Guides & Training ToolsThe Neutral solution should always be used in combination with Saline solution.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.