- Suitable for indoor or outdoor locations such as car parks, factories, offices, schools and hospitals
- Plastic barrier chains are UV stabilised to reduce any colour fade
- Durable polyethylene material will not go brittle – offering a degree of stretch or 'give'
- Join chain lengths together easily with Plastic S-Hooks , sold separately
- Plastic S-Hooks also to be used to attach chains to chain posts
- Allow for the ‘drop’ on the chain of around 10% – if you have a total length of 40 metres you will need approximately 50 metres of chain
- For an ideal barrier the maximum distance between posts for 6mm chain should be 3 metres, 8mm chain should be 2 metres and 10mm chain should be 1.5 metres
- Use these chains with our set of 5 Plastic Chain Posts available in a range of colours to expand your safety barriers
- Economy Plastic Chain Post Kit and our individual Outdoor Post With Base are also available
- Outdoor A4 Sign Holders can be attached to the top of posts to allow you to display warning messages or notices
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
Quick and Cost Effective Solution to Controlling AccessHighly visible and simple barrier kit can be deployed quickly to cordon off hazards or control pedestrian traffic, ideal for temporary use. Versatile barrier system can be bought as a kit or a combination of posts, chains and hooks can be used to create the barrier length you require.Ed Barnes
Seton UK Product Expert
PostedComment10 months ago
Service: Good service & delivery times.
Product: Good11 months ago
Service: We ordered various items that never arrived, in the largest box you've ever seen... I called and spoke to Lee (Cust Support) several times plus other members of staff all who fobbed me off......I still to this day have not received the goods....My number is 07484-917-315.....Our response: Thank you for your valued feedback. We understand that a member of our customer service team has been in touch to resolve the issue. We are very sorry for the error and any inconvenience you have experienced. It seems that there was a miscommunication between our customer service team and the warehouse, which has now been clarified and that the missing goods are now out for delivery.
Product: Bad1 year ago
Service: service was very good
Product: chain arived in the same damaged shipment as the signs and had to be tidied up as it was loose in the bottom of the box.5 years ago
Service: Excellent service - very prompt delivery
Product: Excellent6 years ago
Service: EXCELLENT SERVICE
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.