Panoply® Lulea Soft Shell Jacket
- Bottom of jacket adjustable with elastic drawstring
- Equipped with ‘softshell’ external shell
- Made of 96% polyester and 4% elasthane
- Features 300 g/m² polar internal shell
- Light, flexible, soft, and warm
- Work jackets are available in 6 sizes: S - XXL
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What’s the difference between hard shell and soft shell work jackets?
Soft shell jackets are more comfortable to wear because the material used is more breathable and more flexible than hard shell jackets.
Hard shell jackets have virtually no stretch with limited breathability to the fabric.
Hard shell materials are traditionally used for heavy-duty industrial settings and harsh weather because they have a number of benefits such as versatility and weatherproof qualities.
Soft shell jackets are ideal for milder climates because of its more permeable material.
Both are excellent in rainy conditions as both are water-resistant/repellent.
Finally, whatever safety jacket you choose, make sure you account for both functionality and comfort. Your workers deserve the best workwear you can provide.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.