Panoply® Canvas Combat Trousers
- Grey Panoply® work trousers are available in 6 sizes: S - XXXL
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Combat trousers can trace their origins back to the military. It’s distinguishing characteristics are the many pockets that soldiers needed for keeping bullets, grenades, keepsakes, and so on. These days combat trousers have evolved to serve a new purpose and that’s to be practical workwear for modern day workers.
What makes these trousers better for the workplace?
- Generally, combat trousers are more durable than your regular trousers. They're designed for heavy-duty use and harsher conditions.
- Practical work trousers usually have a lot more pockets for small tools and items workers may need in their daily tasks.
- These trousers are easy to clean.
- Materials for proper work trousers are usually picked for functionality and comfort over aesthetics.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.