One Way Traffic Spike Unit
- Spike are easily removed when not needed, for replacements see Replacement Spikes for One Way Spike Unit
- Multiple units can be linked together and finished with pedestrian friendly One Way Spike - End Caps
- 4 x 16mm diameter bolt holes for surface fixing
- See also our range of One Way Traffic Spike Kits , which have all the right components to make a barrier of a particular length
IMPORTANT: Always check with your local authority or controlling body to ensure one way access spikes are allowable in your situation, it is the end user’s responsibility to ensure these units are installed safely and legally. One way access spikes MUST always be installed with an awareness sign that is clearly visible to indicate their presence. One way access spikes should always be placed clear of junctions and public roads. We accept no responsibility for any misuse or illegal placement of these units.
Select options above to see specifications.
Description One Way Spike Unit Size (H x W x L) 55 x 471 x 500 mm Supplied in Single
Product Guides & Training Tools
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.