No Smoking in Vehicle with Under 18's Window Signs
- The introduction of this smoking ban follows a similar ban in Wales and aims to protect people under 18 from second-hand smoke
- According to Public Health Minister Jane Ellison: "The regulations will become part of the existing smokefree laws and would make it an offence to smoke or to fail to prevent smoking in a private vehicle with someone under the age of 18 present. The regulations do not apply to a driver on their own in a car."
- According to the British Lung Foundation more than 430,000 children are exposed to second-hand smoke in cars each week
- Get a full update on this new legislation from our Legislation Watch article
- No Smoking in Vehicle with Under 18's Signs also available in other materials
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.