No Smoking in Vehicle with Under 18's Signs
- Signs are available in a range of sizes and materials
- The introduction of this smoking ban follows a similar ban in Wales and aims to protect people under 18 from second-hand smoke
- Jane Ellison, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for the Department of Health stated that: "The regulations will become part of the existing smokefree laws and would make it an offence to smoke or to fail to prevent smoking in a private vehicle with someone under the age of 18 present. The regulations do not apply to a driver on their own in a car."
- According to the British Lung Foundation more than 430,000 children are exposed to second-hand smoke in cars each week
- No Smoking in Vehicle with Under 18's Window Signs also available. Ideal for fixing to your car windows, these self-cling vinyl signs can be easily removed without leaving any messy residue
- See our Legislation Watch article for a full update on this new smoking ban legislation
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.