No Smoking in Vehicle with Children Window Signs
- The introduction of this smoking ban follows a similar ban in Wales and aims to protect people under 18 from second-hand smoke
- According to Public Health Minister Jane Ellison: "The regulations will become part of the existing smokefree laws and would make it an offence to smoke or to fail to prevent smoking in a private vehicle with someone under the age of 18 present. The regulations do not apply to a driver on their own in a car."
- According to the British Lung Foundation more than 430,000 children are exposed to second-hand smoke in cars each week
- No Smoking in Vehicle with Children Signs also available in other materials
- See our article on this smoking ban for a full update on this new legislation
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.