N7700 Respirator Masks
- Half face respirator built with lightweight and ergonomic low profile design
- Soft rounded edges reduce the possibility of creating pressure points for optimal fit and wearer comfort
- Hypo-allergenic silicone face piece resists hardening prolonging its working life
- Respirator with twin exhalation valves for low inhalation and exhalation resistance making breathing easier and reducing worker fatigue
- Low profile allows for a wide field of vision and unhindered use of protective eyewear
- Soft rounded edges allow make mask comfortable to wear over long periods of time
- Ideal for laboratories, pharmaceutical work, or for the oil and gas industry
- Use with North® N Series Respiratory Filters - sold separately
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Being employed in an industrial work environment, where daily tasks involve handling specialized substances or conducting emergency response efforts are such that those who are employed in these areas are constantly at risk.
Working with chemicals alone puts employees in close contact with materials that contaminate the air and present respiratory hazards. Other risks include particles, dust, fumes or vapours.
Coming into contact with these hazards can result in serious medical conditions. It could be an asthma attack, or more long term diseases; mesothelioma, for instance, is a fatal cancer that is caused by inhaling asbestos.
As such, knowing how to protect people from health hazards they may encounter in the workplace is of extreme importance. Safety regulations require employers to provide their workers with the proper safeguards against risks involved in their line of work. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) are safety devices that are either worn or held for protection against various health and safety hazards.
The availability of protective equipment that is safe and functional is important to both users and managers. To further safeguard employee well-being, the responsible use and manufacture of protective masks and other PPE is enacted and governed by various standards and regulations. Make sure to choose the appropriate valved respirators and other safety devices from Seton UK.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.