Moldex® Z2® Earmuff - 28 dB
- Complies with the EN 352-1:2002 standard and CE marked according to the European directives 89/686/EEC
- The European Directive 2003/10/EG stipulates that hearing protection is mandatory in noisy work environments
- As soon as the noise level exceeds 85 dB, hearing protectors must be made available to the employee.
- Moldex earmuffs are ideal for those who can not achieve a good seal with earplugs
- Moldex® Z2® earmuff is ideal for use in the industrial sector with an average noise level
- Comparable with the Moldex M2®. Good price performance ratio
- Multi-positions: can be worn as a pressure band, behind the head or under the chin
- Multi-adjustable: for better pressure distribution depending on sizes
- Wearing and cleaning tips of your earmuff:
- -From time to time check the pads as they can damage with time. Replace them every 6 months
- -Store your earmuff in a cool, uncontaminated and dry environment
- -Clean it regularly using mild soap and water
- You may also be interested in Ear Plugs
Select options above to see specifications.
Attenuation 28 dB Brand Moldex® Colour(s) Black Description Ear muff - 28dB Fixing With hoop Material Polypropylene, TPE/ Polyurethane/ Polyacetal Supplied in One pair Type Headband Weight 253 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
Ear Plugs vs Ear Muffs - How to Choose Your Ear ProtectionIf your workplace is especially loud, you will need to provide hearing protection. But which should you choose? Read this guide to find out whether you should choose Ear Plugs or Ear Muffs.
Hearing Protection LevelsTo protect employees from noise, it is important to understand hearing protection levels. Read this guide today to learn everything you need to know about hearing protection levels.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.