Moldex® Smart Pocket Dust Mask - FFP2
- Loop strap makes fitting easy, and improves the protection of the masks
- Tested and certified to EN 149:2001
- FFP2 protects against moderate levels of fine dust and oil or water based mists typically found in plastering, cement, and sanding
- For more Head Protection solutions see Eye Protection and Hearing Protection
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Moldex® Classes FFP2 Colour(s) White Description FFP2 Valved Supplied in Pack of 10 Type Valved Weight 16 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
Your Guide to Dust Masks RatingsDust Masks are an essential part of PPE for many workplaces. Browse this selection of disposable respirators today to find the product which is right for your workplace
Good to know
Filtering face pieces (FFP), such as the Moldex Smart Pocket FFP2 Dust Mask are one of the more common RPE and are being used in a large number of commercial and industrial applications. Some common applications these dust masks are used include carpentry work, sanding, plastering and in maintenance work. FFPs have the advantage of being lightweight, comfortable and relatively cheap. However, these respiratory protective equipment are not without their disadvantages which should also be considered:
1. Establishing and checking for a good face seal is difficult.
2. Contaminant leakage is more likely due to negative pressure created during inhalation.
3. Facial hair or jewellery can interfere with a proper face seal.
4. Wearer suffering from colds, flu or other diseases transmittable via droplets can infect others when wearing a dust mask with an exhalation valve.
Nevertheless, FFPs are still the respiratory protection masks of choice for most general industrial work. Just keep the aforementioned considerations in mind when choosing dust masks and make the proper adjustments.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.