Modular Barrier - Para Bolt Fixings
- Connect then tighten using Modular Barrier - Allen Keys (sold separately) to form simple or intricate modular railings and handrail barriers
- Easy-to-assemble components for the creation of a complete handrail system
- Ideal for the assembly of industrial railings and safety barriers
- Use in conjunction with Modular Barrier - Galvanised Handrail Tubes and Galvanised Clamps to create a complete system
- Please note – These are single components and must be used with other products for a complete modular handrail kit
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
The simple way to build your own handrails and barriersModular Barrier Systems are an easy and effective way of creating barriers and handrails by connecting together components and tightening with an allen key - no specialist tools needed. The variety of clamps and tubes means that different formations can be created to suit your facility.Ed Barnes
Seton UK Product Expert
Modular Barrier Sizing Table
Imperial Metric Type Inside Dia. Outside Dia. Inside Dia. Outside Dia. B 1" 1 11/32" 25mm 34mm C 1 1/4" 1 11/16" 31.8mm 42.9mm D 1 1/2" 1 29/32" 38.1mm 48.5mm
PostedComment5 years ago
Service: complete order now overdue by 8 daysOur response: Thank you for your feedback. Following investigation with the manufacturer, we understand that the goods were delivered on schedule. A member of customer services will be in touch with further information very shortly. Kind regards, The Seton Team.
Product: Good7 years ago
Service: Completely satisfactory service and goods
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.