Mini Dangerous & Flammable Substance COSHH Storage Cabinets
- Fit easily under benches or on worktops
- Supplied with a single shelf and built-in base sump to catch potential hazardous leaks
- All units comply with the Highly Flammable Liquids & Liquified Petroleum Gas Regulation 1972 and, where appropriate, the Health & Safety Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002
- Perforated shelves enable any spilt liquids to run off into the welded, leak proof base sump
- Shelves are adjustable every 25mm to accommodate storage of different sized containers
- Supplied with flammable symbol stickers on doors; additional easy-peel stickers with oxidising and explosive symbol are provided loose with the unit
- In accordance with HSE guidelines and regulations, before this metal cabinet is used it is the responsibility of the user to "ensure that the signage to be displayed on this cabinet is appropriate to the hazards associated with those chemicals or products to be stored within"
- Whilst flammable, oxidising and explosive symbols represent the materials which may be commonly stored in these types of cabinets, they should never be stored together in any combination in the same cabinet. To achieve segregation or volume control additional cabinets may be required, in accordance with HSE guidelines
- Double-sided sheet containing information on the change to GHS regulations and a guide to chemical storage is also included for user reference and guidance
- All units comply with the Highly Flammable Liquids and Liquefied Petroleum Gas Regulation 1972 and, where appropriate, the Health and Safety Executive Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002
- Please note: Cabinets are not fire-proof; they are intended to be used for the safe segregation of dangerous substances. Additional regulations may also be applicable in respect of chemical, hazardous and dangerous substance storage and it is the user's responsibility to ensure that they are fully compliant. Further guidance should therefore be sought from the HSE
- Raise cabinets off the floor with a COSHH Cabinet Stands
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
Safe Storage, Compliant With the New GHS RegulationsThese cabinets provide the ideal solution for segregating dangerous substances such as paints, aerosols or chemicals on your site. The cabinets are fitted with interchangeable GHS labels and are supplied with a handy GHS reference chart and guide for your convenience. They are epoxy-coated in yellow for high-visibility. The adjustable and perforated shelves can also be reversed to form a tray, providing great flexibility. The permanent fully welded sump, which can be easily cleaned with appropriate absorbents, catches all spillages.Ed Barnes
Seton UK Product Expert
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment3 months ago
Service: Arrived in a timely fashion, good quality
Product: Excellent4 months ago
Service: Quick delivery.
Product: A perfect little cupboard that fits under our bench.7 months ago
Service: Very helpful
Product: As required3 years ago
Service: Web site not that user friendly. Sales assistants I have had dealings with are very professional
Product: Good4 years ago
Service: Your service is good, as always although I have experienced one or two problems recently with your website.
I would be VERY grateful however not to receive feedback requests on every item ordered as I am only responsible for ordering the product and don't get feedback from the end users in my company, unless there is a problem with the equipment.
Product: Presume it is fine as I've heard nothing bad about the item. Please see comments in question 1.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.