Metatarsal Safety Boots
- Safety boot also features a 200 Joule steel toe cap
- Shock absorbing heel reduces fatigue and increases comfort
- Sole of boot is anti-static and slip resistant to level SRC
- Sole is also resistant to oil and fuel
- Steel midsole provides under foot protection
- Leather upper is water resistant
- 5 fixed D-Rings secure the boot to the contours of the foot
- 2 open lace eyelets allow boots to be quickly secured or removed
- High top design protects the ankle from knocks and impacts
- Seton offer other innovative PPE such as the JSP® Filterspec , the first combined eye and respiratory protection, Honeywell Stereo Bluetooth Icom™ Safety Glasses combining bluetooth technology with industry leading eye protection and the JSP® Force 8™ PressToCheck™ Half Mask and Filter Kits which allow you to instantly check for a secure face seal
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
0% of customers liked this productPostedComment4 months ago
Service: Service was good as usual, but very disappointed in the boots they gave me as a substitution for what I ordered.
Product: This boot is very poorly fitting, uncomfortable, and quite difficult to lace up properly. I have quite wide feet, and bought these as they are a wide fitting, but they are so wide my feet have more than enough room to move sideways in them. The sole is also quite low quality, the same foam rubber type you get on the cheapest safetly boots. I had Uvex boots (from Seton) before these, but they were unavailable, so were subsituted with these as an altenitive. These are not a alternitive, these are terrible boots.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.