3M™ 8825 FFP2 Valved Buckle Strap Respirator Masks
- 3M™ 8825 Respirator Masks have 4 point adjustable braided headbands for a secure and comfortable fit
- Soft inner face-seal ring improves the seal of the mask whilst maintaining wearer comfort
- FFP2 protects against moderate levels of fine dust (up to 10 x WEL) and oil or water based mists typically found during plastering, cement and sanding
- Tested and CE approved to EN 149:2001+A1:2009
- For Full Face Respirators, see 3M™ 6000 Series Full Face Respirator
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand 3M Classes FFP2 Colour(s) White Description FFP2 Mask Valved Fixing Elasticated Supplied in Pack of 5 Type Disposable
Product Guides & Training Tools
Your Guide to Dust Masks RatingsDust Masks are an essential part of PPE for many workplaces. Browse this selection of disposable respirators today to find the product which is right for your workplace
Good to know
Respirators must be inspected before and after every use to ensure that it is still in good working condition. Whether the respirator you are using is a reusable or a disposable mask, it’s important they are clean and in good condition. Here are a few pointers to be aware of:
Check the facepiece for dry rot, cracks, and holes.
Perform a leak check.
Replace valves and hoses if brittle, cracked or punctured.
Check the head harness for damage or deterioration.
Tighten loose clamps or connectors.
Replace damaged or clogged filters.
Aside from this, also remember that after use, respirators should be cleaned, disinfected and stored according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Throw away disposable respirators after use.
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment5 years ago
Service: Simple and efficient - friendly staff.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.