Ansell HyFlex® 11-200 Protective Sleeves
- Protective sleeves are ideal where workers are handling sharps, for instance in body shops, sheet handling, or in stamping operations
- Sleeves also provide level 1 thermal protection
- Conform to EN 388 and EN 407
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Ansell Colour(s) Fluorescent Yellow Gloves against Thermal Risks (EN407) Yes Impact Cut Resistance (EN388) Yes Material Polyester nylon glass fibre Mechanical Hazards Protection (EN388) Yes Mechanical Hazards Value 2542 Size (L) 475 mm Supplied in One pair
Product Guides & Training Tools
EN 388, EN 407
Your Guide to EN388 GlovesEN 388 is a piece of legislation which explains the types of mechanical hazards a pair of gloves protect against. Find out more about EN 388 today.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.