Magnetic Polyurethane Foam Impact Protection - Pipe Protectors
- Foam impact protectors will withstand temperatures of -20°C to +90°C
- Impact protection foam suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- See diagrams for the dimensions of each foam protector
- For the safeguarding of exposed edges, consider our Magnetic Polyurethane Foam Impact Protection - Edge Protectors
- Magnetic Polyurethane Foam Impact Protection - Surface Protectors are ideal for protecting walls from vehicles and handling equipment
- Self-adhesive 1008164 are a great for non-magnetic applications
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
Protect Your Employees from Injury and Reduce Damage in Your WorkplaceOur range of polyurethane foam impact protectors are available in a variety of different sizes and profiles. They offer protection from potential injury from sharp corners, edges and pipes and minimise risk of damage to walls, vehicles and machinery. Each protector is either backed with a self-adhesive, pre-drilled for screw/bolt fixing, embedded with magnetic strips or applied by simply pushing onto the desired area, making all applications quick and simple.Ed Barnes
Seton UK Product Expert
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.