Liquid Ice Melt
- 10 litre jerrican will typically cover 2000m²
- Make light work of de-icing stairwells, gantries and other areas with our unique formula ice melt
- The distinctive formula of ice melt can typically de-ice down to -18ºC, and prevent refreezing for up to 48 hours
- Get prepared for the winter weather, and save time and money by using our Liquid Ice Melt Knapsack Sprayer
- Sprayer makes ice melt even easier to dispense, minimising the risks facing workers on icy grounds on your premises
- Combine the many advantages of using ice melt - super-quick dissolving properties and 10 times more coverage than other de-icing products, with the ease and comfort of the knapsack sprayer
- Features and benefits:
- Ice Melt is non-corrosive and friendly to the environment
- Discover our Ansell Thinsulate® Lining Gloves and our High Visibility Two-Tone Jacket to de-ice your workplace safely throughout the winter
Select options above to see specifications.
Application Use with Liquid Ice Melt Knapsack Sprayer Description Liquid Ice Melt – 10 Litres Specifications / Characteristics Prevents refreezing for up to 48 hours Supplied in Single Temperature -18 °C
Product Guides & Training Tools
Winter EssentialsIce & Snow ProductsEnsure that you have the correct de-icing and winter products and you take the necessary precautions to protect your workforce this winter.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.