JSP® Plastic Post & Chain Barrier Kits
- Plastic chain posts fit securely into the heavy duty base, securely holding the posts and chains in place
- Base is manufactured from recycled PVC (3kg in weight) giving the posts a secure footing
- Slimline profile reduces the risk of tripping
- Posts are fitted with chain support cap which easily allows the chain to be attached
- Plastic chains are UV stabilised to reduce any colour fade
- Chains are manufactured from durable polyethylene which has some stretch or 'give' in it
- The 25 metre chain can be easily cut to required length for smaller applications
- Available in 4 kit formats – 2 or 6 posts with 25m chain available in Black/Yellow or Red/White
- Additional Plastic Chain also available
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
Quick to Deploy and Great Value!This simple and effective barrier system can be set up quickly to temporarily cordon off hazards or to control pedestrian traffic. The highly visible colour options ensure the barrier is easy to see and alerts pedestrians to the potential danger.Ed Barnes
Seton UK Product Expert
82% of customers liked this productPostedComment4 days ago
Service: Swift service great prices
Product: Excellent6 months ago
Service: Very quick delivery. Easy to use catalogue and website. Very good communication. Thank You.
Very quick response on the telephone and helpful staff.
Product: Sturdy product. Easy to set up and maintain6 months ago
Service: We ordered various items that never arrived, in the largest box you've ever seen... I called and spoke to Lee (Cust Support) several times plus other members of staff all who fobbed me off......I still to this day have not received the goods....My number is 07484-917-315.....Our response: Thank you for your valued feedback. We understand that a member of our customer service team has been in touch to resolve the issue. We are very sorry for the error and any inconvenience you have experienced. It seems that there was a miscommunication between our customer service team and the warehouse, which has now been clarified and that the missing goods are now out for delivery.
Product: As aboveAs aboveAs aboveAs aboveAs above1 year ago
Service: HELPFULL, EFFICIENT STAFF MEMBER
Product: OF GOOD STANDARD4 years ago
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.