Lifepak CR Plus Automated External Defibrillator
- Simple and affordable to maintain, the Lifepak CR Plus defibrillator has been designed so that when the electrode pads are replaced the battery charger is also replaced, keeping maintenance to a minimum
- The unique SafeGuard Power System ensures that the charger keeps the robust internal battery at its optimum level
- The unit conducts weekly and extended monthly automatic self-tests, initiating tests each time the defibrillator is turned on and conducting a series of tests throughout the time the device is in operation
- A highly visible readiness display with four clear indicators lets you know the AED is ready for use
- Comes with 8 year manufacturer's warranty
- Supplied with carry case
- To use on children the electrodes needs to be replaced with the infant version
- For easily visible mounting see the specifically designed bracket
- Lifepak Battery has shelf life of 2 years
- Keep your AED safe on the move with a hard carry case
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
PostedComment1 year ago
Service: i spoke to your rep called Alex Callow who was very helpful for information and from requesting quote to finally receiving goods, He was very professional. I shall use you again.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.