Introducing the No.1 Resource for Workplace Law and Legislation!
“Legislation Watch articles are always thought provoking and very educational. It is the most relevent Health and Safety magazine I receive.”
Great reasons to join
For just £ 1.90 a week you will get...
- 4 x 48 page magazines per year, 1 each quarter, packed full of workplace legislation and related content
- Access to "members only" online content covering new and pending legislation, and associated safety products
- Knowledge Center – Features written by Health & Safety experts, court reports on Health & Safety prosecutions plus Toolbox Talks, training handouts and best practice guides
- Legal Updates Calendar – Headlining legislation to ensure your compliance
- Ask the Expert – Have your questions answered by an IOSH accredited expert
- Legislation ‘Product’ Watch - Offering you innovative compliant solutions
- EXCLUSIVE "members only" 5% discount on all future Seton orders*
If you decide to become a member, you don't need to do anything else. At the end of your 14 day cancellation period, you will automatically receive a yearly membership for Legislation Watch. If you want to cancel the following years membership, you will have 28 days prior to the expiration date to opt-out of automatic renewal. If cancellation is not received, your membership will automatically continue and you will be invoiced accordingly for the full amount plus VAT. No offers or discounts can be applied to this membership fee. 5% discount available on all Seton orders for the duration of your membership. 5% order discount applies to named member only.
Current HSE estimates put the death rate in the UK from asbestos-induced diseases at almost 4,000 a year...
Corporate Manslaughter Act
On the 6th April 2008, the Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007 came into force and for the first time, companies and organizations can be found guilty...
Most of the provisions of the Equality Act 2010 (the Act) came into effect from the beginning of October 2010...